Monday, June 22, 2009

These Things I Know

I have a problem with authority.
The "text" function will be the end of all normal social interaction betwixt humans.
There are too many great books out there to waste one's time reading Tropic of Cancer (sorry Henry Miller fans, but 376 pages of obscenities does not a novel make).
When your A/C chooses to break, it will be on the hottest day of the year.
Lucy Liu is, in fact, the bomb.

I have writer's block, folks. And so, in light of my crippled ability to create through words, I will be taking a beginner's knitting class at The Yarn Shop on Monday evenings. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

raining sheep said...

Yay! I am excited to see what you create. Enjoy the process and do not get frustrated.

Boots in the Oven said...

Where you be, ladee?

Rachel