Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Things I Love Thursdays

Bicycle rides on the tandem. – Yep, that’s the one with two seats. Hubby sits in the front and steers and I sit in the back and pedal my buns off. We live right off the bike path and can follow it down to a pond with ducks and swans and geese.

Cheese. – A few that I’ve been itching to nibble these days: Amarelo (soft/semi-soft, goat/sheep, Portugal), Appenzeller Reserve by Emmi (semi-hard, cow, Switzerland), and Chaorce (soft, cow, France).

Simple chores like washing dishes and folding laundry. – I like to play at being domestic. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and makes me feel like a grown-up :)

Remy Zero’s Prophecy. – It’ll get your motor runnin’…

Tiramisu. – Once upon a time, I didn’t like coffee so I never wanted to give this dessert a chance when it showed up on the menu. But I am so glad that I bit the bullet one fateful day and tried it, because there’s nothing quite like the taste of whipped silk.

1 comment:

raining sheep said...

I love cheese as well. There is this amazing cheese shop in Calgary and they will let you sample any kind they sell. I love that place.