Thursday, September 4, 2008

Things I Love Thursdays


Old things. – Today, tomorrow and forever. A little history gives character.

My sweet puppy, Nyla. – She can really try my patience at times, but when she looks at me with those brown button eyes, all things are forgiven. Even the time she peed on my bed.

Laughing out loud. – What could be more therapeutic than a great, big, belly-shaking guffaw?

Knee-length tights. – Especially the ones I got from the kids’ section at Old Navy, because they were about half the price of the adult version and they have a lil’ bit o’ glittery in ‘em.

June Jacobs’ Mandarin Moisture Masque. – see Monday’s post.

Jack Johnson’s latest album, Sleep Through the Static. – A little funkiness + a little tenderness + one slightly raspy voice = a lot of rhythmic goodness

No comments: