Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things I Love Thursdays

Halloween, my very favorite holiday. – And just what will you be this year? :)

Bubble baths. – Although I can never make mine as foamy as Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman…

Wine that I always have stocked. – Tomaiolo Chianti, Folie à Deux Ménage à Trois, both Red and White (the former is a blend of Zinfandel, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon and the latter contains Chardonnay, Muscat and Chenin Blanc), and good 'ole standby Yellowtail Shiraz

Salmon sashimi. – With spicy mayo (and shrimp tempura rolls, too).

Sydney Pollack’s The Way We Were. – I do sappy.

2 comments:

beckie said...

I've found that the bubbliest bubble bath was always good old Mr. Bubble. It's probably full of crazy chemicals but I love the smell and it's dirt cheap.

Krista said...

you know what they say - always go back to the basics!