Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all the lucky ducks out there who will be dressing up and getting down this evening!

I haven't missed one in ages, but sadly I won't be able to dress up this year. But, there's always next year, so I've made this list of "stuff I wanna be one year" and it goes a little sumpthin' like this:

A Victorian lady
Joan Jett
A Grecian goddess
Brittany Spears in her I’m A Slave 4 U costume complete with snake
Rainbow Brite
A geisha
An assassin in black leather and spandex with a red wig
A Native American princess


Have fun tonight, partygoers :)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Why not this year? You are back in the States aren't you?

If you want to go as a Victorian lady I have just found the most FABULOUS costume designer who does chokers and cuffs and ...stuff...she is AMAZING and her stuff is so wearable all year as well

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5212724


I love all your choices...that will keep you going for a few years and also there are always fancy dress parties where you could dress up like that too...

Or in the privacy of your own home if you get my meaning.....nudge nudge wink wink as an old boyfriend used to say to me annoyingly in the seventies!!

Krista said...

lol at the nudging and winking!

i did visit that site, kathleen, and there's a red and black one that i fancy ;) it's called "brothel" so i may have to add that to my costume list...

i'm thinking that next year we should throw a theme party, i.e. come as your favorite crazy celebrity.