Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things I Love Thursdays

Warm weather. – Brr, it’s getting colder and my genes say NO!

Black eyeliner. – If I could have only one cosmetic product, this would be the one. It’s versatile and straightforward, and it’s the only thing that works with my big dark eyes. Every now and then I flirt with a shimmery pastel eye shadow or cherry red lipstick, but my heart belongs to black eyeliner.

XMen. – Especially Wolverine and Jean Grey. Oooh, or a cross between the two??

Dogs. – Especially big ones, but I don’t discriminate. I share the love with all. Breeds I think are particularly lovely for their coats: Catahoula Leopard Dog, Blue Lacy, Hungarian Viszla. Breeds I think are fricking cool for their inherent badassness: Czech Wolfdog. And this girl is my favorite:


Secrets. – Not the kind that hurt people, but the kind that mean I made some semi-frivolous purchases online and didn’t tell my husband about it. Some call them little white lies. I prefer secrets.

No comments: