Friday, August 15, 2008

The Saga Begins

Guess what I did at work today? Well, I started a blog, naturally...

I've always been the last to get on board with this sort of thing. Napster was kaput before I ever heard of it. My ancient junior-year English teacher introduced me to Google. By the time I decided Myspace might deserve a second glance, the world had already moved on to Facebook. And so, finally, I've arrived here. A little late in the game and still slightly bewildered, but hey - there's a first time for everything.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Good luck with the blog Krista, better late than never and its probably a natural progression after your reading / writing type groups online. I have found some great blogs from various flickr people...Robert was one of them!

I read a lot of the books you are reading presently when I was in my twenties...we did not cover a broad range at school so took it upon myself and loved the feel of the books written in another era.

Off to read your interview on Robert's blog now.
Kathleen.

Krista said...

Thanks Kathleen!

I actually drew a bit of inspiration from Robert's blog. I always enjoy reading his thoughts and comments.

And being a history major, many of these books have indeed sparked a greater desire to learn more about the period in which they're written. It's definitely another one of my goals :)