Thursday, August 28, 2008

Things I Love Thursdays


Lunch hour with my husband. – Actually, I get to have lunch with him everyday, but it’s nice to pause, reflect and be thankful for it.

Grey’s Anatomy marathons. – I love this show. Truthfully, I wish the characters really existed and were my friends. I preordered season 4 on Amazon.

Carrot cake and coffee in the afternoon. – I have to admit that I never really gave a sniff for carrot cake, before I had a slice with coffee. Mmm, a perfect blend.

Alison Krauss’ song Restless. – She has the sweetest, most wholesome voice. This song is like a big hug or a cup of chamomile tea: warm and comforting and gentle.

Greeting cards by Coffeehouse. – They come across sincere, not sappy. Cutesy illustrations and a lot of pretty pastels, too.

The delicious proximity of Fridays. – So close. So very close.

No comments: